- Sodium Ibuprofen
- Pain relief for up to 8 hours
- Maximum strength formula
Nurofen joint and back max strength tablets offers pain relief for up to 8 hours.
In addition to relieving painful symptoms in your back and joints, Nurofen joint and back pain is also used to help other everyday aches and pains. It contains 400mg of ibuprofen (512 mg of sodium ibuprofen) as an anti-inflammatory drug. Ibuprofen provides short-term relief from aches and pains and feverishness.
Features of Nurofen joint & back tablets 512mg 24
- Helps with other everyday aches and pains
- Can also be used to reduce a high temperature
- Contains Ibuprofen
- 24 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- For oral administration and short term use only
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- If symptoms persist after 10 days in adults or 3 days in children, seek advice from your doctor
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take 1 or 2 tablets with water, every 4 to 6 hours up to three times a day as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Please read the packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here