- Caramel flavour
- Liquid sleep aid
- Clinically proven
Easy to swallow caramel flavoured liquid sleep aid.
Sleep is a very important part of our daily lives and getting a good night's sleep keeps our body and mind healthy. Sleeping also helps to boost our immune system, drive our metabolism, rejuvenate our skin and gives our brain time to decompress the day's events. That's why Nytol have formulated a liquid sleep aid to combat temporary sleeplessness and help you get the good night's sleep that you deserve.
Nytol caramel 300ml is a clinically proven sleep aid that contains the active ingredient diphenhydramine hydrochloride, which is an antihistamine that works by blocking the body's response to histamine - an agent that is responsible for causing an allergic response such as hay fever, stings and rashes. Histamine also looks after the brain-s waking system so diphenhydramine hydrochloride can help alleviate temporary sleeplessness.
Features of Nytol liquid diphenhydramine caramel 300ml
- Caramel flavour
- Contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Alleviates temporary sleeplessness
- Liquid formulation
- Blocks the body's response to histamine
- Not recommended as a sleep aid in children under 16 years of age.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take a repeat dose in the same night
- Not recommended as a sleep aid in children under 16 years of age
- While taking this medicine avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- This medicine is for short term use. It may not work as well if you use it continuously
- If your symptoms persist, see your doctor for advice
- This medicine causes drowsiness and sedation and may also cause dizziness, blurred vision, disturbance in attention and slower reaction times. Do not drive or operate machinery while you are affected in this way
Side effects of Nytol liquid diphenhydramine caramel 300ml
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, swelling of the face, mouth or throat
- Rash, hive
If you notice any of the following effects tell your doctor straightaway:
- Faster heartbeat, irregular heartbeat
- Fits, difficulty making or controlling movements
Common effects (may affect 1 in 10 people):
- Sedation, drowsiness, dizziness, unsteadiness, disturbance, inattention
- Dry mouth
How to use
- 10 to 25ml to be taken at bedtime or after retiring when sleep is not readily achieved.
- Do not take a repeat dose in the same night.
Active Ingredients: Each 5ml contains 10mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride.
Also contains: purified water, sucrose, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, glycerin, parahydroxybenzoates (methyl E218, ethyl E214, propyl E216 butyl), caramel favouring, colouring (caramel E150).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here