- Locks moisture into your skin
- Soothes and softens
- Relieves irritations and itching
A deeply nourishing and soothing cream for dry skin conditions.
Oilatum cream has been specially developed to help treat eczema and dry condition which causes irritations, itching and blemishes. This unique fragrance free cream gets to work by rapidly absorbing into your skin to give it a much needed dose of hydration. Once absorbed this cream creates a protective film that moisturises your skin, soothing and softening your skin, relieving you of irritations and itching. This protective film also helps to protect your skin from outside aggressors as well as locking in moisture.
Features of Oilatum cream
- Fragrance free formula
- Rapidly absorbs into your skin
- Provides a protective film
- Protects your skin from outside aggressors
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Apply to the affected area and massage in.
- Use as often as required or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
- Oilatum Cream is especially effective if applied immediately after washing, to counteract the loss of essential oils from the skin.
Active Ingredients: Light Liquid Paraffin 6.0% w/w, White Soft Paraffin 15.0% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Macrogol 1000 Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
Povidone K29-32, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here