- SPF30 protection with no stickiness
- Formula includes vitamin B3
- Smooth, matte and shine-free skin
Instant glowing and hydrated skin for normal, dry or oily skin.
Olay Luminous Whip SPF30 is a perfect addition to your daily routine. It's a light as air, youthful glow moisturiser used to regenerate skin’s surface & help recapture healthy-looking, youthful luminosity. Uniquely whipped with moisture so that it transforms from cream to liquid as soon as you apply it onto your skin giving you that satisfying smooth touch. This transformation into liquid enables the optimal absorption of anti-ageing ingredients to your skin’s surface layers.
This cream delivers a broad spectrum SPF30 UVA/UVB protection with SolaSheer Technology keeping you protected. The smooth and matte finish leaves your skin feeling nourished and beautiful, whilst drying exceptionally fast and being the perfect base for makeup.
Features of Olay luminous whip light as air moisturiser for glowing skin spf30 50ml
- Delivers glowing and weightless skin by transforming into liquid upon contact with the skin
- PearlOptics formula enriched with niacinamide helps restore skin’s youthful glow by speeding up natural regeneration
- Actively hydrates and evens your skin tone, making pores less visible
- Non greasy, lightweight and matte smooth finish
- Ideal for base for makeup
- Quick drying moisturiser
- All day protection with SPF30
- Hydrating and youthful glow
- Makes pores less visible
- Normal, dry and oily skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
How to use
- Smooth evenly over your entire cleansed face and neck in the morning.
Aqua, Tapioca Starch, Homosalate, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Gluconate,MagnesiumAspartate, Copper Gluconate, BHT, Inositol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, 1.2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Caramel
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here