- Fully automatic digital blood pressure monitor
- Readings with one touch
- 30 measurement memory
Intellisense technology for fast, comfortable and accurate blood pressure measurements.
The OMRON M2 is an upper arm blood pressure monitor with built in Intellisense technology for gentle automatic cuff inflation. This innovative mechanism also allows for the cuff to tailor the inflation level to suit you, providing optimum comfort and ease of use. The M2 is fully automatic and makes taking your blood pressure simple and quick with a single button activation. Complete with a large digital display results are easy to read and interpret for accuracy.
The Omron M2 blood pressure monitor provides you with peace of mind with its early warning system that will make you aware of potential health issues with its unique irregular heartbeat detector and indicates if your results are above the recommended blood pressure level.
Features of OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor
- Fully automatic digital blood pressure monitor
- One button activation
- Built-in-memory of 30 readings
- Easy read display
- Pre-formed easy cuff
- Intellisense technology
- Automatic cuff inflation
- Last reading memory at a single touch
- OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor
- Easy cuff (medium)
- Blood pressure pass
- Storage case with zip
- 4 x AA batteries
- User manual
- Monitor type: upper arm
- Cuff: easy cuff - medium (22-23cm)
- Power source: 4 x AA batteries
- Memory: 30 readings
- Height: 17.00cm
- Length: 13.00cm
- Depth: 12.00cm
- Weight: 850.00g
- Warranty: 3 years
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Adults and those who are living with high blood pressure and diabetes.
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children - this is not a toy
- Consult your doctor or physician before using the device for any of these conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats, atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, age, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, renal diseases. Note that motion, trembling, shivering may affect the measurement reading
- Do not use on an injured arm or arm under medical treatment
- Do not apply the arm cuff whilst on a blood transfusion or intravenous drip
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation
- Blood pressure may differ between the left and right arm - always use the same arm when taking measurements
- Do not store the monitor in a location with moisture or where water or liquid may be spilt onto the unit
- Do not use whilst moving or in a moving vehicle
- Do not inflate the cuff when it is not wrapped around your arm
- For further information and details on the OMRON M2 blood pressure monitor please read the enclosed user manual
How to use
Remove any thick or tight-fitting clothing from your upper arm before taking your blood pressure. Tight-fitting or thick clothing may restrict the blood flow in your arm giving you incorrect blood pressure results.
Starting the treatment:
- Fasten the arm cuff to your left upper arm* the tube side of the cuff should be 1 to 2cm above the inside elbow
- With the cuff tube on the inside of your arm, wrap the cuff tightly around the arm - the cuff should not slip down your arm.
- Sit in a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor and you back and arm supported.
- Press the START/STOP button once to start.
- The cuff will automatically inflate, and your measurements will be taken and saved automatically.
- Once the cuff has fully deflated you will be able to read your results on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button once to turn the device OFF.
- Remove the cuff from your arm.
- *Blood pressure can differ between the right arm and the left arms and the measured blood pressure may be different. Omron recommends to always use the same arm for measurements.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here