- Soothing relief
- Sodium cromoglicate 2.0% w/v
- Easy to use
Soothing relief for itchy allergy eyes.
For the relief and treatment of itchy, irritated, allergic eyes due to hayfever, house mites and other particles e.g. pet hairs. Simply add 1 or 2 drops into each eye daily (or as directed by your doctor) to help relieve irritated eyes.
Features of Opticrom allergy eye drops
- Relief from allergic eyes due to hayfever, house mites and other particles
- 10ml bottle
- For itchy eyes
- Itchy, irritated, allergic eyes
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any ingredient. (Listed on the side of the carton)
- Soft contact lenses should not be worn whilst using this product
- See you doctor or pharmacist if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 48 hours
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store below 30°C
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton
How to use
- Always read the leaflet before using this medicine.
- 1 or 2 drops into each eye 4 times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
Use within four weeks of opening. Contains: Sodium Cromoglicate 2.0% w/v (active ingredient). Other ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium Edetate, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here