- Clinically proven
- Dual-action to help remove hardened ear wax
- Easy squeeze bottle
Unique dual-action formula.
Otex ear drops are clinically proven to help remove hardened ear wax. A unique, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it. These drops reduce the need for syringing, while the easy squeeze bottle allows for simple application.
Features of Otex ear drops 8ml
- Dual-action formula
- Softens hardened ear wax
- Helps disperse ear wax from ears
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children
- Store Otex upright
- Do not store above 25°C
- Please read and retain the enclosed patient information leaflet
- Do not use if the eardrum is (or has been) damaged
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear
- Otex is not normally irritant but, in rare cases, painful episodes can occur, particularly if the ear's delicate inner lining has been damaged, broken, inflamed or infected, whereupon the use of ear drops can be painful
- Otex should therefore not be used, for example, after ill-advised mechanical efforts to dislodge wax or for 2-3 days after syringing
- See enclosed leaflet for details, cautions and instructions
- If in doubt, or if there is a history of ear problems, seek medical advice before use
- Keep away from eyes
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor
How to use
- Tilt head, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with a tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear.
- Always replace cap after use and return the bottle to the carton.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: 5.0% w/w Urea Hydrogen Peroxide.
Also contains: 8-Hydroxyquinoline; Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here