- Bulb syringe gently cleanses inside your ear
- Complete ear wax treatment kit
- Breaks up and flushes out ear wax
A clinically proven method of removing a build-up of ear wax.
Experiencing a build up of ear wax is fairly common, but some people are more prone to it than others. This may be because they have more narrow ear canals, or wear earplugs more often or simply due to age. Whatever the cause, Otex express combi pack can effectively help to break up and disperse the earwax in your ear.
Otex express combi pack contains an easy-to-use bulb syringe for administering the solution gently into your ear. The ingredients in the solution (urea hydrogen peroxide, 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol) work to break down the build up of wax causing problems, and the bulb helps to flush them out. This can help ease symptoms of ear wax build up such as dizziness, discomfort and a feeling of 'fullness' in the ear.
Features of Otex express ear wax removal kit
- Active formula
- Disperse wax with clinically proven drops
- Clinically proven
- Cleanse ear with gentle easy-to-use syringe
- Effectively breaks up ear wax
- 1 x Bulb syringe
- 1 x 10ml solution
- Ear wax build up
Warnings and cautions
- Read enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Always replace cap of ear drops bottle after use, return bottle to carton and store upright
- Discard ear drops 4 weeks after first opening
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
1. Tilt head, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into ear.
2. Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
3. Wash hands after use.
4. Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days while symptoms clear.
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide; 8-Hydroxyquinoline, Glycerol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here