- Product features
- Effectively kills threadworms
- Family sized pack
- Orange flavoured
A single tablet treatment for threadworms for the whole family.
The Ovex family pack contains 4 single tablet treatments for threadworms. Threadworms are small, white thread-like worms that live in your gut and can be seen in your stool (poo). They are harmless but commonly cause itchiness and irritation around the anus, especially at night-time.
Ovex tablets work by stopping the worms from absorbing the sugars they need to survive. A single dose of Ovex will kill threadworms, but will not destroy their eggs, which can cause re-infection and also infect other people. We therefore strongly recommended that all members of your family (except pregnant and breast feeding women and children under two) take these tablets and are treated at the same time to prevent re-infection.
Features of Ovex family pack - 4 single treatments
• Shampoos and conditions your hair
• Stops threadworms absorbing the sugars they need to survive
• Family sized pack
• Simple, easy to follow treatment
• Stops the cause of night-time itchiness
• Oral treatment
• 4 tablets
• Adults and children over 2 years old
Warnings and cautions
• Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Not suitable for children under 2 years old
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before if you are taking any other medication
• Always read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not use after expiry date
• If symptoms persist, please speak to your doctor
How to use
The treatment is a single tablet per person for oral administration.
1. Adults and children over two years should take one tablet only. The tablets are orange flavoured and may be chewed or swallowed whole (can be crushed if giving to a young child).
Active ingredients: 100 mg Mebendazole.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Orange Flavour and Orange Yellow S (E110).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here