- Fast acting
- Easy on the stomach
- Soluble pain relief tablets
Fast acting and soluble pain relief tablets.
Panadol actifast soluble tablets are an effective pain reliever and fever reducer and are suitable for all ages from 6 years old. For the relief of: tension headaches, period pains, toothache, headaches, migraines, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, neuralgia, sore throats, feverishness, helps reduce temperature, aches and pains of colds and flu.
Features of Panadol ActiFast 500mg Paracetamol Soluble Tablets
- Contains paracetamol
- Helps to reduce temperature and fevers
- For rapid relief from tension headaches, period pains and more
- 24 tablets
- Adults and children over 6 under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions.
- If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
How to use
- The tablets must be dissolved in water before taking.
- Adults: Take 1-2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours as required.
- Children (6-12 years): Give 1/2 to 1 tablet dissolved in a full tumbler of water every 4 hours..
Each Effervescent Tablet contains the Active Ingredient Paracetamol Ph Eur 500 mg Sodium content 427 mg per Tablet.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here