- Helps with rheumatic pains and muscle pains
Panadol NightPain with paracetamol and diphenhydramine provides effective relief from night time pain to help you feel better and sleep better.
Panadol night pain tablets provide fast and effective relief of bedtime pain such as headaches, backache, rheumatic pains and muscle pains, period pains, and toothache that is preventing you from sleeping. The active components in Panadol night pills are two. Paracetamol is a pain reliever that can also be used to treat fever. Panadol Night should only be taken at bedtime because diphenhydramine hydrochloride is an antihistamine that produces sleepiness.
Features of Panadol Night 500mg/25mg paracetamol + diphenhydramine tablets
- Period pains and toothache
- Effective against migraine
- Relieves night time pain
- Allows you a better sleep
- 20 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking
- Talk to your doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well
- Contains Paracetamol. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine
- Do not take with other antihistamine-containing products, including those used on the skin, If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or receiving prescribed medicines unless your doctor tells you to
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
How to use
- Swallow tablet(s) with water.
Each Panadol Night tablet contains the active ingredients Paracetamol 500mg and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg.
Also contains lactose monohydrate, potassium sorbate (E202), hypromellose (E464), titanium dioxide (E171), brilliant blue FCF (E133) and indigo carmine (E132).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here