- Absorbs rapidly
- Relieves sneezing and itchy eyes
Treats the allergic symptoms of hay fever and other allergies.
Piriton allergy tablets is an antihistamine containing Chlorphenamine Maleate which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes. Piriton allergy helps with the following: Hayfever, skin allergies, food allergies, pet allergies, house dust mite allergies, insect bites, mould spore allergies, nettle rash, hives, heat rash, prickly heat and dermatitis, reactions to food, food additives, medicines, insect bites
Features of Piriton allergy tablets
- Fast acting antihistamine
- Helps provide relief from allergies
- Easy to swallow
Pack sizes available
- 30 tablets
- 60 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- You have taken monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) prescribed for depression in the last two weeks
- Avoid drinking alcohol with this medicine
- Do not drive or operate machinery if the syrup makes you feel drowsy, dizzy or if you experience blurred vision
- Please consult your healthcare professional before using this medicine if you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Please consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine, please seek medical advice before taking
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Take 1 tablet 4 to 6 hourly. Maximum daily dose: 6 tablets (24mg) in any 24 hours.
Children aged 6 - 12 years:
- Tale ½ tablet 4 to 6 hourly. Maximum daily dose: 3 tablets (12mg) in any 24 hours.
Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years.
Active ingredients: chlorphenamine maleate 4mg.
Other ingredients: Lactose, Maize Starch, Yellow Iron Oxide (E172), Magnesium Stearate, Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here