- Keeps dentures comfortable and secure
- All-round seal
- Easy to use
Comfortable and secure dentures for up to 12 hours.
Poligrip max seal denture fixative cream gives you the freedom to enjoy the foods you love, and keeps your dentures comfortable and secure for up to 12 hours. The precision nozzle has a fine tip, so you can apply exactly the right amount of fixative for an all-round seal. Keeping out those irritating particles of food and giving you the confidence of a long-lasting hold.
Features of Poligrip max seal denture fixative cream 40g
- Precision nozzle
- Up to 12-hour hold
- Keeps out food particles
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- For the first time, use a small amount initially and then use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing, apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few few tries to find the right amount for your denture.
- Apply once a day for strong all-day hold, control from food trapping. If you need to apply more than once a day, seek advice from your dental care professional.
- Applying: 1. Clean and dry your dentures. 2. Apply product as shown in the diagram (diagram on pack), not too close to denture edges. (A) Upper denture: Apply in a long continuous strip with 2 shorter strips in the middle of the denture. (B) Lower denture: Apply in a long continuous strip. (C) Partial denture: Apply 2 short strips. 3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures. 4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold. Removing: 1. Swish mouth with warm water. 2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion. 3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and soft brush. 4. Use Poligrip cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Co-Polymer. Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum. Does not contain Zinc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here