- Helps prevent gum irritation
- Ooze control tip
- Improves denture fit and comfort
Fresh mint flavoured denture cream.
Poligrip ultra denture fixative cream has been formulated to helps prevent irritating bits of food getting under your plate. Poligrip ultra denture fixative cream allows you to enjoy foods you might otherwise avoid and gives you that feeling of extra confidence, control and comfort.
Features of Poligrip ultra denture fixative cream 40g
- Ooze control tip
- Fresh mint flavour
- Holds dentures tight
- Unbeatable all day hold
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately
- Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and it is not harmful
- Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health
- Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry
How to use
Applying Poligrip ultra denture fixative cream:
- Apply Poligrip fixative once a day to clean dry dentures, in short strips, as shown.
- Rinse mouth, press denture into place, hold firmly, then bite down to secure hold.
Removing Poligrip ultra denture fixative cream:
- Swish mouth with warm water, then slowly remove denture.
- Remove fixative residue from denture & mouth with warm water & soft brush.
Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aroma, CI 73360, CI 15850.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here