- Intensely hydrating
- Cleanses your skin
Keep your skin refreshed and clean with a deeply hydrating cleanser.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring moisturiser that is produced in our bodies and it helps to plump and hydrate the skin. The Q+A hydrating cleanser is a great choice for dry and sensitive skin types that find normal cleansers too drying.
This cleanser contains nourishing ingredients which help to protect your skin from everyday pollutants, whilst nourishing your complexion. Add this cleanser to your skincare routine and your skin will feel hydrated, bright and clean.
Features of Q+A hyaluronic acid hydrating cleanser 125ml
- Leaves your skin feeling naturally soft
- Long lasting hydration
- Deeply moisturises skin
- Perfect for dry skin
- Cleanses without disrupting the natural oil balance
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Massage into wet skin to cleanse.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use morning and night.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here