- Relieves tired, aching legs and feet
- Helps maintain leg health
- Actively improves circulation
Drug-free, REVITIVE ProHealth uses electrical muscle stimulation to get the muscles in your legs and feet pumping.
Revitive ProHealth is a registered medical device that has been clinically proven to work due to its patented wide-pulse stimulations. REVITIVE ProHealth combines targeted muscle activation, with specific relaxation periods to get the muscles in your feet and calves pumping, allowing for a far more effective and comfortable muscle stimulation.
Designed with 15 different stimulation waveforms the REVITIVE ProHealth avoids muscle habituation (when muscles start to contract less effectively when repeatedly doing the same thing). The unique waveforms, each with different patterns stimulate your muscles in the most optimal way throughout each 30-60 minute sessions.
The REVTIVIE ProHealth features a 1 to 50 intensity level, so you can find the ideal electrical pulse setting to suit your needs and symptoms. There are also electrode body pads for more targeted relief from pain. The ProHealth is also suitable for those who live a sedentary lifestyle, as it can help to reduce pain felt in the feet and legs from poor posture.
How does REVITIVE ProHealth work?
REVITIVE ProHealth works by using electrical muscle stimulation to get the muscles in your feet and calves to activate. By getting the muscles moving this pumps fresh, oxygenated blood into your legs and feet while returning de-oxygenated blood back into your heart. By boosting your circulation this will relieve tired, aching and heavy feeling legs and feet.
Features of REVITIVE ProHealth circulation booster
• Clinically proven medical device
• Intensity level settings from 1-50
• Electrode body pads to allow targeted relief of other areas
• Increase muscle strength to help regain mobility
• Helps to maintain leg vein health
• Reduces swollen feet and ankles
• Actively improves circulation
• 1x Revitive ProHealth
• 1x Power adaptor
• 1x Pair of electrode cords
• 1x Electrode body pads
• 1x User manual
• 15 different stimulation waveforms
• 1-50 intensity levels
• Electrode body pads
• Wide pulse waveforms
• Mains powered
Warnings and cautions
Do not use if:
• You are fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator (AICD)
• You are pregnant
• You are being treated for, or have the symptoms of and existing deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• Do not use the body pads on your head, face, neck or chest
• Do not use the body pads after their use by date
• Do not stand on the machine, use only when sitting down
Side effects of REVITIVE ProHealth circulation booster:
• If you experience adverse reaction, stop using REVITIVE and consult with your doctor
How to use
1. It is important that you are hydrated when using REVITIVE ProHealth so we recommend you drink a glass of water before using.
2. Get yourself into a comfortable seated position.
3. Place the REVITIVE ProHealth in front of you.
4. Place both bare feet on the foot pads (make sure you remove all footwear, including socks/stockings).
5. Turn the REVITIVE ProHealth on using the power button, you will hear a beep and the display lights will light up.
6. Press the intensity control once to start the stimulation (Press the + or - to increase or decrease the intensity).
7. Use on a low intensity for 30-60 minutes for the first few days so you can get used to the machine.
8. After a few days of familiarisation, use a higher intensity that gives you a strong but comfortable calf muscle contraction.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
Find out more about our returns policy click here