- Relieves dry coughs
- Non-drowsy and easy to take
- Soothing effect
Relieves and controls dry, persistent coughs.
Symptoms of a dry cough include little or no mucus, a tickle or stubborn irritation at the back of the throat. Robitussin dry cough medicine works by relieving dry persistent coughs by controlling the cough reflex. The oral medicine also soothes and eases the throat.
To get the most from your medicine, it is recommended that you take a dose four times per day. By using Robitussin in this way, the active ingredients can help your body to be more effective at fighting your cough all day long.
Features of Robitussin dry cough medicine 100ml
- Sugar free
- Suppresses dry coughs
- Soothes irritation
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking this medicine if you are taking any other medicines, or are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Do not use if cap seal is broken when purchased
- Please read enclosed leaflet before use
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Store below 25°C
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to useAdults, the elderly and children over 12 years: One 10 ml measure up to four times daily.
IngredientsEach 5ml Dose contains: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Ph Eur 7.5mg
Also contains: Maltitol, Sorbitol, Glycerol, Sodium Cyclamate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Benzoate E211, Disodium Edetate, Amaranth E123, Caramel E150, Ethanol (96%) BP 2.5 v/v
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here