- Relieves itching and soreness
- Prevents reinfection
- Effectively treats athlete’s foot fungi
Relieves the itching and soreness of athlete's foot and helps prevent reinfection.
Scholl Athlete's Foot Cream is an antifungal prevention cream that contains antifungal terbinafine hydrochloride, a medication that effectively kills the fungi that causes athlete's foot. The clinically proven cream also prevents reinfection giving you long lasting protection. With a 7 day treatment plan, the Scholl foot cream will soothe itching and relieve symptoms. For added protection use Scholl Advance Athlete's Foot Cream together with Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder.
Features of Scholl athletes foot cream 15g
- 7-day treatment
- Contains Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1%
- Prevents reinfection
- Fungal infections
Warnings and cautions
- Follow instructions carefully before use
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas once or twice a day and rub in gently.
- Use for one week.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Hydrochloride 150mg (1%w/w). Sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate and purified water, Terbinafine hydrochloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here