- Easy to use
- Results within 10 minutes
- Early detection of hidden blood in stool sample
A simple home test kit that can reliably test early signs of bowel cancer.
This simple SELFCheck bowel health test detects hidden blood in your poo, which is an early indicator of pre-cancerous polyps. Nearly all cases of colon cancer develop from polyps that go undetected for years. Early detection and removal of polyps is vital as this stops them from forming into malignant (cancerous) growths.
This test is easy to use in the comfort of your own home and is especially recommended for those over the age of 40. The SELFCheck bowel health test can be carried out at any time of day with results appearing in as little as 5 minutes.
Features of SELFCheck bowel health test
- Easy to follow instructions for use
- Sample collection system
- No food or drink limited prior to testing
- The test can be carried out at any time of day
- Visible result within 5 minutes
- Completely hygienic test procedure
- No need to send off for results
- 1x Sample container
- 1x Buffer solution
- 1x Collection stick
- 1x Test cassette
- 1x Full instructions for use
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Only use test once
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are experiencing persistent stomach pains, tiredness and weight loss, or if you notice blood in your stool
- Store between 4°C-6°C
How to use
- The test requires a fresh stool (poo) sample.
- Visual results will be available within 5 minutes.
- Read the full instruction manual contained in the pack before use.
How to read your results:
If there are 2 purple lines in the test window then you have a positive! detection of blood in the stool (poo).
If there is 1 purple line in the test window then you have a negative! result and blood is not present in the stool (poo).
If there are no lines in the test window after 10 minutes then the test is invalid and you should refer to the instruction manual for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here