- Causes no drowsiness
- Relieves pain
- Clears congestion
Clears nasal and sinus congestion.
Sinutab is formulated to relieve pain and, at the same time, to clear the congestion in the sinuses that causes the pain. The tablets contain paracetamol which relieves pain and rever, and the active ingredient pseudoephedrine which is a decongestant.
Sinutab tablets also provide relief from congestive symptoms and pain or fever associated with the common cold, influenza, hay fever and sinusitis.
Features of Sinutab non-drowsy 15 tablets
- Relieve the symptoms of colds, flu and allergies
- Soothes aches, pains and fever
- Clears nasal congestion
- Causes no drowsiness, ideal for day time use
- 15 tablets
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Please read the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original packaging
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or taking any other medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Two tablets every four to six hours, up to four times a day
Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here