- Fast relief for painful sore throats
- Long lasting
- Anti-inflammatory action
Treat and reduce the pain of a sore throat.
Long lasting relief for sore throats, these lozenges have an anti-inflammatory action. Working for up to three hours, the lozenges can be taken wherever you are to soothe the symptoms of sore throats.
Features of Strefen honey & lemon logenzes
- Works for up to three hours
- Provides effective relief from sore throat pain
- Contains the anti-inflammatory, flurbiprofen
- 16 lozenges
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Store in the original package
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not take more than 5 Strefen honey & lemon logenzes in any 24 hour period
- For oral administration only
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Strefen honey & lemon is recommended for up to 3 days use. If your sore throat lasts longer, worsens, or you get new symptoms, talk to your pharmacist or doctor
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer
- Do not take if you are allergic to flurbiprofen, aspirin or other NSAIDs (non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), or any of the other ingredients
- Do not take if you have ever had wheezing, a runny nose or an itchy rash (hives) after taking flurbiprofen or other NSAIDs
- Check with your pharmacist or doctor before use if you have asthma, or kidney, heart, liver, high blood pressure or blood clotting problems; if you are taking any medicines or treatments, or other pain relievers containing aspirin or other NSAIDs; if you are (or may be) pregnant, or are breastfeeding; if you have rare, inherited problems coping with sugars or carbohydrate. Ask your doctor if you are unsure
How to use
- Suck one lozenge slowly every 3 to 6 hours as required.
- Move the lozenge around your mouth occasionally as you suck it.
IngredientsEach lozenge contains: Flurbiprofen 8.75mg.
Also contains: Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Honey, Macrogol 300, Lemon Flavour, Potassium Hydroxide, Levomenthol.
Each lozenge contains 2.5g carbohydrate
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here