- Unblocks your nose
- Relieves sinus pressure & pain
- Eases breathing
Blocked nose and sinus capsules with phenylephrine hydrochloride, caffeine and paracetamol.
The capsules help relieve the symptoms of pain and congestion caused by sinusitis, which include stuffy nose, blocked sinuses, headache, fever, aches and pains. The capsules can also relieve tiredness and drowsiness.
Features of Sudafed blocked nose & sinus capsules
- Targets headache, fever, aches & pains
- With caffeine & paracetamol
- Relieves tiredness & drowsiness
- Eases symptoms of a stuffy nose & blocked sinuses
- 16 capsules
- Adults, the elderly & children aged 16 years & over
Warnings and cautions
- For oral use
- Do not chew
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well
- Do not use the capsules after the date shown on the pack
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- For oral use.
- Swallow whole with water. Do not chew.
- Two capsules every 4 to 6 hours, as required.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules (4 doses) in any 24 hour period. Leave at least 4 to 6 hours between doses.
- Do not give to children under 16 years.
- Do not take for more than 3 days unless advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Each capsule contains: Paracetamol 500mg, caffeine 25mg and phenylephrine hydrochloride 6.1mg. See leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here