- Same formula for 85 years
- Rapidly reduces nappy rash
- Versatile antiseptic cream
An incredibly versatile anti-septic healing cream.
Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream has been an effective ally for parents for over 85 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash. With a formula that hasn't changed in 85 years this antiseptic cream has been proven to reduce nappy rash rapidly and is versatile enough to be used by your whole family for everything from cuts, grazes and minor burns to acne and eczema.
Features of Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream 400g
- Soothes sore skin
- excellent at treating skin conditions
- Helps to reduce discomfort
- Reduces the loss of fluid from the skin
- Children over the age of 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- Occasionally, localised irritation may occur, if symptoms persist or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help
- Do not use if hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- For external use only
How to use
- Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry.
- With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore.
- Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (don’t worry, your baby will be fine, just remember to use a little less next time).
- Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared. Then apply Sudocrem Care & Protect at every change to help prevent nappy rash.
Other uses – from minor sunburn to cuts and grazes
- Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger.
- Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements.
- Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. If the white cream is still visible then you may have used too much (this is ok, just remember to use a little less next time).
Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin wax. Beeswax, Microcrystalline wax, Sodium benzoate, Linalyl acetate, Propylene glycol, Citric acid, Butylated hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Lavender fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here