- Helps to block the nerves that transmit the pain
- Contains three active ingredients
- For short term relief
For the relief of migraine, headache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache and neuralgia.
Syndol headache relief has been designed for the short term treatment of acute moderate pain when other painkillers have not worked. Do not take less than four hours after taking other painkillers. This medicine is for the relief of migraine, headache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache and neuralgia.
Features of Syndol headache relief 30 tablets
- Relief from acute headache and migraine
- Easy to swallow tablets
- Pharmacy formula
- Paracetamol, codeine and caffeine
- 30 tablets
- Ages 12 and older
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
Please see your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you:
- Live with kidney or liver problems, including alcoholic liver disease
- Have an enlarged prostate gland
- Live with low blood pressure
- Live with inflammatory or obstructive bowel disorders such as constipation, diarrhoea or bloating
- Live with an under active thyroid gland or are elderly or debilitated
How to use
- Take 1 or 2 tablets every four to six hours as needed for relief.
- Total dosage over a 24 hour period should not normally exceed 8 tablets.
Each film-coated white capsule-shaped tablet, debossed on one side with 'PCC', contains the active ingredients: paracetamol 500 mg, caffeine 30 mg and codeine phosphate 8 mg.
Also contains: povidone, maize starch, methylcellulose, talc, purified water, calcium stearate, methylhydroxypropylcellulose and polyethylene glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here