- Fast acting
- 24-hours of releif
A non-drowsy antihistamine that lasts up to 24-hours.
TreatHay is a non-drowsy antihistamine which is suitable for adults and children of 12 years and over to relieve the symptoms of hay fever such as sneezing, runny nose and itchy eyes. TreatHay contains 120mg of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride as the actve ingredient which starts to take effect within 1 hour and lasts for 24 hours.
Hay Fever is an allergy to pollen. There are many types of pollen, like grasss and plantain pollen. Pollen particles are within the air all year round however it typically woesens during the sping and summer months. Hay Fever can last for weeks and moths at a time.
Features of TreatHay 120mg Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy Tablets
- Symptomatic relief
- Works wihtin one hour
- Up to 24-hours of relief
- One a day
- 10 tablets
- 30 tablets
- Children of 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Do not take more than one tablet daily
- Read the package leaflet before use
- Do not take more medicine than recommended
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date
- Do not take this medicine if:
- You are allergic to fexofenadine or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking TreatHay Tablets if:
- You have problems with your liver
- You have problems with your kidneys
- You are elderly
- You have or ever had heart disease
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
How to use
Adults and children of 12 years
- Take one tables daily before a meal.
Each film-coated tablet contains 120mg of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride.
Microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, povidone.
Hypromellose (E464), macrogol (PEG 400), macrogol (PEG 4000), titanium dioxide (E171), iron oxide yellow (El72) and iron oxide red (E172).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here