- Rich source of calcium
- Alternative to tablets and capsules
- For the maintenance of normal bones
Great tasting alternative to tablets.
Vitabiotics osteocare liquid has been scientifically formulated to provide a rich source of calcium and co-factors that is incredibly easy to take. This great tasting orange liquid contains Calcium which is needed for the maintenance of normal bones, Vitamin D which aids in the absorption of calcium and balanced magnesium which contributes to normal muscle function.
Food supplements are not intended to be used as a replacement for a varied and balanced diet along with a healthy lifestyle.
Features of Vitabiotics osteocare liquid 200ml
- Easy to swallow liquid
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Helps your body to absorb calcium
- Delicious orange taste
- No artificial colours
Nutritional Information Average per 2x5ml % NRV Vitamin D (as D3 150 IU) 3.8 µg 76 Calcium 300 mg 38 Magnesium 150 mg 40 Zinc 6 mg 60
Warnings and cautions
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Omega-H3 multivitamins
- Only to be taken on a full stomach
How to use
- Take two teaspoons twice daily.
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate (as Calcium Salt), Magnesium Hydroxide, Thickeners: Veegum & Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Natural Flavourings: Mint Oil & Orange Oil, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80, Stabiliser: Riboflavin Phosphate, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here