- Ultimate infant support
- Essential nutrients
- UK No.1 vitamin company
Carefully balanced multi-vitamin liquid ideal for infants and young children.
Vitabiotics wellkid multi-vitamin liquid provides excellent nutritional support for infants. No other supplement for babies and young children provides such a comprehensive combination of 14 vitamins and minerals, plus Swiss Alpine Malt. A daily supplement that contains vitamins A, C and D which are recommended for babies. Please read enclosed leaflet before using.
Features of Vitabiotics wellkid multi-vitamin liquid
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Easy to use
- Free from peanut oil
- No artificial sweeteners, colours or flavour
- No salt, yeast, alcohol or lactose
- Wellkidis not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegetarians
Babies and young children aged 6 months to 4 years.
Warnings and cautions
- Some natural change in the liquid colour may occur after opening due to the iron content.
- Any spillage should be wiped off the skin.
- Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
How to use
- Use spoon to measure liquid, then milk into your baby's usual milk or water.
- Infants (6 months to 4 years): 5ml daily (1 teaspoonful).
- For children aged 3-4 years, the amount may be administered directly from spoon if desired.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Wellbaby Liquid may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums.
- Wash and dry the spoon thoroughly after use (do not use in a steam steriliser or dishwasher).
- This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellbaby supplements and multivitamins.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Contains no colourants of any kind.
Purified Water, Raw Cane Sugar, Malt Extract (from Barley), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Zinc Sulphate, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Olive Oil, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D-Panthenol), Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid (as Monohydrate) & Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A Palmitate (Anti-Oxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here