- To help maintain wellness and vitality
- 24 nutrients including vitamins
- UK's no.1 vitamin company
Everyday tablets to help maintain vitality and wellness in teenagers.
These Vitabiotics wellteen tablets for him are great to maintain normal levels of essentual nutrients in the body that is needed for teenagers. The tablets contain a range of vitamins including vitamin B6 & B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
Ensuring a healthy, balanced diet is essential but it's not always a priority in a hectic teenage lifestyle. Wellteen him has been specifically formulated to provide a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and botanical extract, to help support the daily nutritional requirements of teenagers and young men aged 13-19 years.
Features of Vitabiotics wellteen him 30 tablets
- Nourishing and nutrient for your health
- Advanced vitamin & mineral formula
- Comprehensive range of nutrients for all-round health
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Wellteen is not tested on animals
- 30 x Vitabiotics wellteen him tablets
- 13 - 19 ages
Warnings and cautions
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
How to use
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- To be taken on a full stomach.
- There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Bulking Agents: Maltodextrin & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Copper Chlorophyllin]), Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Tomato Extract, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin D3 (Acacia, Sucrose, Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Anti-Oxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A (as Acetate [Carriers: Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin). Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here