- Freezes warts or verrucas to the core
- Precise and easy to apply
- Works with one application
Freezes warts and verrucas to the core.
Wartie is an effective freeze treatment for warts and verrucas. Wartie freezes the wart or verruca to the core, due to its unique precision tip. The shape of the precision metal tip allows accurate application, limited to the area of wart or verruca (plantar wart) and avoiding the surrounding healthy skin.
Wartie works with a single application. The wart or verruca will gradually disappear or fall off over the next 10 to 14 days after the application, revealing healthy new skin underneath. However, if another application is necessary it should not be done within 14 days after the first application.
The freezing power of Wartie can be controlled by the pressure exerted on the can during the application. The more pressure applied means that more of the metal tip touches the skin, resulting in a larger freezing area. With a light pressure, the contact to the skin is minimized, thereby being able to treat smaller warts and verrucas. In some cases, it may help to soak the wart in warm water for a few minutes before using Wartie, to help penetrate callused skin that has formed on top of the wart.
Features of Wartie cool wart & verruca remover 50ml
- Contains 18 applications
- Works with one application
- Precision tip is easy to use
- Doesn't harm to surrounding skin
- Superior freezing performance
- Treats warts and verrucas
- Adults and children of 4 years and above.
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children - contains small parts
- For external use only
- Store away from sunlight in a dry cool place
- Metal tip is coated with nickel
- Do not use on broken skin
- Consult your doctor before use if you have diabetes, blood circulation issues, liver or kidney disease or are pregnant
- Possible side effect may include skin irritation not present before the use of Wartie
How to use
- Place the bottle firmly on a flat surface and lift off the cap.
- Replace the cap back in alignment with the freeze icon.
- Hold the cap down for 3 seconds, you will now hear the activation sound (Do not exceed 3 seconds).
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the wart.
- For warts on the hands - 20 seconds.
- For warts on the feet - 40 seconds.
- One application should be sufficient to successfully remove a wart or verruca. Should a second treatment be necessary wait 14 days.
- Pressurised Dimethyl Ether (DME) gas.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here