- Powerful analgesic
- Combination pain relief
- Soothes symptoms associated with migraine
A combination pain relief with two active ingredients to stop a migraine in its track.
Migraines are moderate to severe headaches that may be felt more on one side of the head and tend to come with symptoms such as nausea and sensitivity to light. Migraleve complete contains a combination of pink and yellow tablets that can effectively reduce the migraine pain.
Migraleve pink tablets have a unique double action, providing short term relief from migraine headache and associated nausea and vomiting. If taken at the first sign of a migraine, Migraleve pink tablets can prevent an attack from developing. They contain a combination of paracetamol, codeine and buclizine. Migraleve yellow tablets provide relief for continuing migraine symptoms and should always be taken after your first dose of Migraleve pink tablets. The active ingredients in the yellow tablets are paracetamol and codeine, a powerful combination for pain relief.
Features of Migraleve complete tablets
- Complete migraine relief
- Contains paracetamol, codeine & buclizine
- For three days use only
- Helps to settle feelings of nausea
- Fast relief of migraines with aura
- 12 tablets
- 24 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Warning: do not exceed the stated dose. May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not combine with alcohol
- Can cause addiction
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For three days only
- Do not take with other paracetamol-containing products
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose (even if you feel well)
- If you need to take this medicine for more than three days you must see your doctor or pharmacist
- This medicine contains codeine which can cause addiction if you take it continuously for more than three days. If you take this medicine for headaches for more than three days it can make them worse
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age except under medical supervision.
How to use
Children 12-15 years:
- Swallow 1 Migraleve Pink tablet at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- If the migraine persists, then take 1 Migraleve Yellow tablet 4 hours after the Pink dose and then every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 tablets (1 pink and 3 yellow) in a 24 hour period. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, talk to your doctor.
Adults and Children 16 years and over:
- Swallow 2 Migraleve Pink tablets at the first sign of a migraine attack.
- If the migraine persists, then take 2 Migraleve Yellow tablets 4 hours after the Pink dose and then every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets (2 pink and 6 yellow) in a 24 hour period. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, talk to your doctor.
Not suitable for children under 12.
Migraleve pink tablet active ingredients: Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to paracetamol 500 mg, Codeine Phosphate 8 mg, Buclizine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg.
Other ingredients: E127 & E171.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here