How to set up your Acme fitness tracker
You might want to start tracking your exercise as soon as you get your Acme fitness tracker, but there are a few things to do first before you start moving.Shop Acme
Our step by step guide on how to set up your tracker
Charging your activity tracker
- Remove your Acme fitness tracker from its strap. The strap should be able to be pulled away from the touchscreen, if you’re struggling try wriggling it from side to side to loosen it.
- Plug the integrated USB connector into any powered USB port. You can find these on your computer, or you can get ones that plug into your wall e.g. on your phone charger.
- Leave to charge. It can take up to an hour. When it’s charged the battery symbol will be full on your screen.
Installing the application on your phone
The ACME fitness tracker is designed to work with a specific app so that the tracker connects with your phone.
- Search for “VeryFitPro” in your app store, that could be the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store
- Download the “VeryFitPro” app to your phone
Pairing the tracker with your phone
By pairing your tracker with your phone it can help you keep a track of your exercise record as well as opening up more uses to your tracker, such as call notifications and find your phone.
- Make sure your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection is on. You can usually see this at the top of your phone. If it’s not on, or you’re unsure, your phone’s settings would be a good place to start.
- Open the “VeryFit Pro” application and it will start searching for your activity tracker. You can also look for the “device” section in the app, and use the “bind” function.
- Touch the screen of the activity tracker for a few seconds in order to activate it.
- The application will find the device automatically, select its name and connect it.
You’re now all set up and ready to go. The tracker will automatically record and analyse your activities and sleep (if you wear your tracker while you rest). Press the touch sensitive button to switch between the different modes on your app including: clock, heart rate, pedometer, calorie, distance, alarm.
Need more features?
You can also set up more functions on your app if you want to, this includes:
- Notification mode: you can get notifications of, incoming calls, incoming messages, reminder alerts, physical inactivity, achievement of the activity target
- Multimedia control mode: you can use your tracker as a remote control for your smartphone. This function has to be enabled and your music app set in the “Veryfit” app.
- Find your phone mode: If you’ve got this turned on, you can use your tracker to call your phone to help you find it.