At LloydsPharmacy we offer a private pneumonia vaccination in store, for anyone over the age of 18.
How our pneumonia vaccination service works
Book online or visit your local LloydsPharmacy.
During your appointment one of our pharmacists will ask you a few questions to make sure the vaccine is right for you.
If suitable you will be given the vaccination in your local store.
- Have asthma
- Have a chronic respiratory, heart or liver condition
- Have diabetes
- A cough: which may be dry, or produce think yellow, green, brown, or blood-stained mucus (phlegm)
- Difficulty breathing: your breathing may be rapid and shallow, and you may feel breathless, even when resting
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feeling generally unwell
- Sweating and shivering
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain: which gets worse when breathing or coughing
- Coughing up blood
- Feeling sick or being sick
- Joint or muscle pain
- Feeling confused and disorientated, particularly in elderly people