- Soothes and cares the skin
- Instant relief
- Easy to use pen dispenser with a clip
Instant relief from bites and stings.
Get instant relief from bites and stings caused by wasps, bees, mosquitoes, midges, jellyfish & nettles. This helps to keep you from itching the area, which can damage the skin further, helping your skin to heal naturally.
Features of After Bite classic
- Pen size handy treatment
- Quick & easy
- Helps with irritation
- Children age over 3 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not cover with a bandage or clothing until the area is dry
- After Bite classic is not suitable for use in children under the age of 3
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to ammonia or any of the other listed ingredients
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, or other sensitive areas
How to use
- shake well before use
- Apply to affected area.
- Remove the cap and use the applicator provided to apply a thin layer of After Bite Classic
- For best results, apply as soon as possible after receiving a bite or sting
- Apply in circular motions over the affected area and let dry
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here