- Fast relief from allergies and nasal congestion
- Works for up to 8 hours
Effective relief from the symptoms of hay fever and allergies.
Benadryl plus capsules 12 capsules is a fast-acting treatment that temporarily reduces the symptoms associated with hay fever or other types of allergy (i.e. pet, dust etc.) such as sneezing, itchy nose, watery eyes and blocked sinuses. The capsules contain acrivastine, an antihistamine and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant that work together to help provide relief from bothersome symptoms.
Taken as a daily capsule, Benadryl plus is an essential household item especially during the summer when pollen count is high. Benadryl plus capsules work by blocking the effect of histamine, a chemical produced by the body when it mistakes a harmless substance such as pollen and dust as invaders. This product does not cause drowsiness and the effects can be felt within minutes, lasting up to 8 hours.
Features of Benadryl plus 12 capsules
- Effective relief from allergies and nasal congestion
- Works in minutes
- Lasts 8 hours
- Avoids drowsiness
- For hay fever, dust allergy, pet allergy plus congestion
- 12 capsules
- Adults and children 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- No more than 3 capsules should be taken in 24 hours
- Not for use in the elderly (over 65 years) or children under 12 years
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep in the original package
- Should not be taken with alcohol
- Benadryl plus capsules should not cause drowsiness, but rare exceptions occur. Be mindful when using this product for the first time
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking this product
- Read the enclosed leaflet before use
How to use
- Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily, being careful not to exceed stated dose.
Maximum Sodium content: 1 mg per capsule
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here