- Thins and loosens chest mucus
- Non-drowsy formulation
- Reduces nasal & chest congestion
Benylin loosens stubborn mucus and clears chesty coughs.
Benylin mucus cough plus decongestant syrup offers nasal and sinus congestion relief. The cough syrup can be taken to loosen stubborn mucus and clear chesty coughs. The decongestant also relieves nasal congestion, reduces catarrh and clears blocked sinuses.
The active ingredients are Guaifenesin which thins and loosens mucus, making it easier for you to cough up and lighten the weighty feeling on your chest. Pseudoephedrine causes the blood vessels in the nasal and sinus passages to contract and narrow, which reduces congestion
Features of Benylin mucus cough plus decongestant syrup 100ml
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Clears catarrh
- Helps to unblock sinuses
- Clears chesty coughs
- Cherry flavoured
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or currently taking any other medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken when purchased
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep container in the outer carton
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For oral use only
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Two 5ml spoonfuls every 4-6 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Every 5ml of liquid contains: Guaifenesin 100 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg.
Other Ingredients include: Sucrose, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Ethanol 5% v/v, Glycerol, Colourings (E124, E110).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here