- Reduce the symptoms of nausea
- Effective at first sign of migraine attack
- Dissolves in mouth
Relieves nausea and vomiting associated with a migraine.
A migraine is a moderate to severe headache that is characterised by a throbbing pain on one side of the head. This pain is usually accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound. If you suspect you're about to experience a migraine attack, then Buccastem M tablets can help ease your feelings of nausea (sickness).
The active ingredient in Buccastem M tablets is prochlorperazine maleate which is an effective treatment for nausea and vomiting. These tablets easily dissolve along the gum line, meaning the active ingredient will enter your blood stream quicker. When taken alongside a painkiller, Buccastem M tablets can lessen the intensity of your migraine.
Features of Buccastem M tablets 8
• Contains prochlorperazine maleate
• Reduces nausea (sickness)
• Easily dissolves in mouth
• Effective when taken at first sign of migraine attack
• Can be combined with a painkiller
• 8 tablets
• Adults over 18
Warnings and cautions
• Not suitable for children
• Do not swallow or chew tablet
• You should ask your doctor before taking if: you are elderly, you are pregnant or breast feeding, you have problems with your liver, you have blood problems, you have epilepsy or Parkinson's disease, you have glaucoma, you have problems with your prostate gland
• Read the patient information carefully before use
• Store in a cool, dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
1. Place tablet high up along the top gum under the upper lip, until dissolved.
2. Do not chew or swallow the tablet.
Active ingredient: 3.0 mg Prochlorperazine Maleate Ph Eur.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, Povidone K30, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean gum, Talc, Magnesium Stearate and Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here