- For fungal and bacterial infections of the mouth and throat
- Pleasant taste
- Sugar free formula
An orange flavoured formula for the treatment of oral fungal infections.
Fungal infections such as oral thrush occur when the balance of natural bacteria in your body becomes disrupted. This causes yeast and fungus to thrive in warm, moist areas. Symptoms of oral fungal infections include white or yellow patches, a cotton-like sensation in your mouth and dry, cracked skin (among other symptoms).
Daktarin sugar free 2% oral gel contains the active ingredient miconazole which works by destroying the fungus in the mouth and throat (and any associated bacteria). This gel has a pleasant orange flavour so can be consumed by adults and children alike.
Features of Daktarin sugar free 2% oral gel 15g
• Pleasant orange flavour
• Sugar free
• Destroys fungal and bacterial infections of the mouth and throat
• Suitable for children
• Targets source of infection
• Adults and children over 4 months
Warnings and cautions
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• Do not use if you suffer from liver dysfunction
• Not suitable for infants under 4 months old
• Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Oral use only
• Store in a cool dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not use after expiry date
How to use
1. Apply a small amount to the affected area 4 times a day.
Active ingredients: Miconazole 20mg per 1g of Gel.
Other ingredients: Pregelatinised Potato Starch, Ethanol, Polysorbate 20 (E432), Sodium Saccharin, Cocoa Flavour, Orange Flavour, Glycerol and Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here