- For fungal and bacterial infections of the mouth and throat
- Pleasant taste
- Sugar free formula
An orange flavoured formula for the treatment of oral fungal infections.
Fungal infections such as oral thrush occur when the balance of natural bacteria in your body becomes disrupted. This causes yeast and fungus to thrive in warm, moist areas. Symptoms of oral fungal infections include white or yellow patches, a cotton-like sensation in your mouth and dry, cracked skin (among other symptoms).
Daktarin sugar free 2% oral gel contains the active ingredient miconazole which works by destroying the fungus in the mouth and throat (and any associated bacteria). This gel has a pleasant orange flavour so can be consumed by adults and children alike.
Features of Daktarin sugar free 2% oral gel 15g
- Pleasant orange flavour
- Sugar free
- Destroys fungal and bacterial infections of the mouth and throat
- Suitable for children
- Targets source of infection
- Adults and children over 4 months
Warnings and cautions
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you suffer from liver dysfunction
- suitable for infants under 4 months old
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Oral use only
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after expiry date
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area 4 times a day.
Active ingredients: Miconazole 20mg per 1g of Gel.
Other ingredients: Pregelatinised Potato Starch, Ethanol, Polysorbate 20 (E432), Sodium Saccharin, Cocoa Flavour, Orange Flavour, Glycerol and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here