- Treats minor infections of the outer ear
- Easy spray treatment
- Contains antibacterial agent
A spray that targets the bacteria causing infection of the outer ear.
A sign of an ear infection includes pain inside the ear, itching, irritation and scaly skin (among other symptoms). If you suspect you may have an ear infection, then EarCalm may be the spray for you. EarCalm targets the bacteria, fungi or yeast responsible for the infection and kills them quickly, so you can experience immediate relief from bothersome symptoms.
EarCalm spray contains the active ingredient acetic acid, an antibacterial agent which fights off bacteria. By targeting the source of infection, EarCalm spray can relieve symptoms within days so you can get back to your normal life without any unnecessary irritations.
Features of EarCalm spray 5ml
• Contains an antibacterial agent
• Only requires three sprays a day
• Targets the source of infection
• Rapidly speeds up healing
• Immediate relief
• Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
• Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
• If you have a perforated eardrum, or if you think you may have, consult your doctor before you use this medicine
• Stop treatment and call your doctor: If you get any pain. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 48 hours. If your hearing is affected
• Do not use for more than 7 days
• Not suitable for children under 12 years
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Store upright in a cool, dry place
How to use
1. Shake well before use.
2. Place the nozzle tip gently into your ear.
3. Press the pump once to deliver the measured dose.
4. Spray one measured dose into each affected ear at least three times daily (morning, evening and after swimming, showering or bathing), or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Leave at least 2 to 3 hours between doses.
Continue treatment until two days after symptoms have disappeared.
Active ingredients: Acetic Acid (Glacial), Ph. Eur. 2.0% w/w.
Other ingredients: Macrogol Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216) , Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here