- Clinically proven to kill head lice
- Skin friendly
- Easy to apply
Clinically proven to eradicate head lice.
Odourless and easy to use, Hedrin lotion is for the treatment of head lice in adults and children aged 6 months and over. The skin-friendly formula contains no organophosphates and provides relief for head lice related symptoms while killing head lice that have infested in hair.
The active ingredient dimeticone works to coat the head lice, stopping them from moving so they can be easily removed from the hair.
Features of Hedrin 4% dimeticone lotion 150ml
- A new way to eradicate head lice
- No organo-phosphates
- Children over 6 months
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur
- For external use only
- Hedrin® solution is applied to the hair and scalp and is for external use only
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision
- Hair should be kept away from naked flames, cigarettes and other sources of ignition while treatment with Hedrin® is underway. Hedrin® is not water based and will not prevent hair from burning
- Take care if accidentally spilled as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep in original carton
How to use
- Apply sufficient lotion evenly over DRY hair ensuring that the scalp is fully covered.
- Work into the hair spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips. Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
IngredientsActive ingredient: Dimeticone 4% w/w.
Also contains Cyclomethicone 5.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here