Clinically proven to kill head lice
- Easy to apply
A new way to eradicate head lice.
Clinically proven to kill head lice, Hedrin 4% lotion spray 120ml is skin-friendly and odourless. Containing no organophosphates, Hedrin head lice lotion is easy to apply to hair infested with head lice in adults and children aged 6 months and over.
Features of Hedrin 4% lotion spray 120ml
- Kills head lice
- Clinically proven
- Easy to use and apply
- Children 6 months and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Keep the spray in the original carton
- If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with water
- Do not continue using Hedrin® if a skin rash or other signs of hypersensitivity occur
- For external use only
- Keep hair away from sources of ignition, especially naked flames and burning cigarettes, whilst being treated with Hedrin®. Treated hair can readily burn if ignited
- Do not use if you are sensitive to either of the ingredients in Hedrin®
- Children under 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision
- Take care if accidentally spilt as Hedrin® may cause a slip hazard
How to use
Please read the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use.
- The spray comes ready assembled. Before use remove the coloured safety clip from under the spray nozzle. This may be retained or disposed of safely.
- Cover the shoulders with a towel.
- Be careful not to spray into eyes and face, and do not breathe the spray.
- Holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair carefully spray sufficient solution evenly over dry hair to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the liquid evenly from the roots to tips.
- Allow the hair to dry naturally.
- Leave on the hair for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash the hair with normal shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
It is important that Hedrin® is applied again after seven days to deal with any untreated eggs which may hatch in that time. Failure to repeat the process may result in the return of a louse infestation.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Dimeticone 4% w/w.
Also contains: Cyclomethicone 5.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here