- Cooling relief from itching and burning
- For the treatment of athlete's foot and dhobi itch (jock itch)
- Antifungal spray
Antifungal spray for the treatment of athlete's foot.
Athletes foot is a common infection that can occur in-between your toes or around the side of your feet. It's caused by fungi which live on the surface of your feet, and the symptoms include itchy, white patches or red, sore and flaky patches on your skin. It's easy to catch athlete's foot if you're walking barefoot near someone else who has it (i.e. in changing rooms). You're more likely to get it if you have wet or sweaty feet.
Lamisil AT 1% spray 15ml contains the active ingredient terbinafine hydrochloride which when sprayed directly onto the skin kills the fungi responsible for athletes' foot. You'll feel immediate relief from any itching and burning, as well as a reduction in the cracking and scaling that accompanies athletes' foot and jock itch.
Features of Lamisil AT 1% spray 15ml
- Non greasy formula
- Kills fungi on surface of the skin
- Eases itchiness and burning
- Reduces cracking and scaling
- Easy to use spray treatment
- Adults & children over 16
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Contains ethanol: avoid naked flames
- Avoid contact with face, eyes, or damaged skin which alcohol could irritate
- If spray accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water
- If spray is accidentally inhaled, seek medical advice if any symptoms occur or persist
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30°C
- Do not refrigerate
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas before application. Apply to the affected skin and surrounding areas from a distance of 5 to 10 cm until it is wet.
Active ingredients: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Ethanol (23.5%), Propylene Glycol, Cetomacrogol 1000 .
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here