- Clears minor irritation and redness in eyes
- Fast acting formula
- Long-lasting effects
Fast-acting and long-lasting effects.
Murine is formulated to clear redness and soothe eyes which have been irritated by dusty atmospheres, wind, swimming, air pollutants and close work such as reaidng and computer use.
The active ingredient naphazoline hydrochloride belongs to the group of medicines called local vasoconstrictors. These medicines narrow the blood vessels in the eye, reducing redness and swelling. It has a fast acting and long lasting action.
Features of Murine irritation & redness relief eye drops 10ml
- Soothes eyes
- Rapid and prolonged relief
- Reduces redness and swelling of the eyes
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you suffer from glaucoma or other serious eye diseases, or if you know you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use at the same time as contact lenses
- Do not store the bottle above 25°C
Do not refrigerate or freeze
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For ocular use only
- If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult a doctor
How to use
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops of Murine into each eye 2 or 3 times daily.
- Wash your hands before using Murine.
- You should avoid touching the dropper on to any surface.
IngredientsActive ingredient: 0.012% w/v Naphazoline Hydrochloride
Also contains Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid (E284), Borax (E285), Disodium Edetate and Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here