- Powerful relief
- Targets symptoms of colds and flu
Relieves cold and flu symptoms.
Dual-action Nurofen cold and flu tablets work at the site of pain and relieves congestion. Its two active ingredients are formulated to relieve a wide range of cold and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Blocked nose and sinuses
- Eases the discomfort of a sore throat
Features of Nurofen cold & flu relief 24 tablets
- Dual action active ingredients
- Eases sore throats, pains and headaches
- Target congestion
- 24 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- If symptoms persist or if pain or fever worsen, or if new symptoms occur, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Store below 25°C
- Consult your doctor before use if you are asthmatic, elderly and have liver or kidney problems, or are taking any other regular medical treatment
- Do not take if if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, to aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Do not take if you have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, diabetes or glaucoma
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
Adults, the elderly and children 12 years and older: Swallow 2 tablets with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours.
Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen BP. 200mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride Ph.Eur 30mg, includes E110. See leaflet for the full list.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here