- Pain relief lasting up to 24 hours
- Colourless, self-adhesive formulation
- 200mg strength
A medicated plaster with pain relieving and anti-inflammatory action.
Nurofen pain relief 200mg medicated plasters are for the short term relief of aches, pains, sprains and fever. These plasters are easy to attach onto your skin and get to work instantly, continually releasing pain-relief at the site of the injury or inflammation.
With results lasting up to 24 hours, these pain-relieving plasters contain the active ingredient ibuprofen which belongs to a class of drug called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These easy to use plasters work in a similar way to a local anaesthetic and are perfect for those who don't like swallowing tablets.
Features of Nurofen pain relief 200mg medicated plaster 2 pack
- Alternative to tablets
- Works for up to 24 hours
- Easy to use
- Relieves aches and pains
- 2 plasters
- Adults and children over 16
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the patient information leaflet carefully before use.
- Do not use more than stated on packaging
- If symptoms persist or worsen for more than 10 days, consult your doctor
- Do not use if you: have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers, are taking other NSAIDS painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you: have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problem, are a smoker, are pregnant
- Do not store above 25°c
- Store in the original package
How to use
1. Remove plaster from backing.
2. Smooth gently onto skin (do not leave on for more than 24 hours).
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Active ingredients: Each medicated plaster contains 200 mg of Ibuprofen
Other ingredients: Macrogol 400, Macrogol 20000, Levo-Menthol, Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Liquid Paraffin, Woven Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET). Silicone coated Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here