- Dual-action pain relief from headaches, cramping and migraine
- Suitable for symptoms of cold and flu
- Powerful analgesic
Temporary, fast-acting pain relief that targets the source of inflammation.
Nurofen plus provides fast and powerful relief from migraine, back pain, headache, neuralgia, cramping period pain, rheumatic pain, dental pain and muscular pain. These easy to swallow tablets set to work immediately at the site of your pain and help to reduce your body's response to pain signals.
Nurofen plus contains ibuprofen which reduces inflammation, whilst the codeine helps to decrease feelings of discomfort. These tablets are easy to swallow and can provide effective short term pain relief but should not be used for more than three days.
Features of Nurofen plus 32 tablets
• Dual-action pain relief
• Powerful painkiller
• Suitable for symptoms of cold and flu
• Relief from muscular aches
• Targets source of pain
• 32 tablets
• Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
• May cause drowsiness - if affected do not drive or operate machinery
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
• For short term use only. If you need to use this medicine for more than three days at a time, see your doctor or pharmacist. Taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to addiction. Taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long can make them worse
• Warning: do not exceed the stated dose
• Do not take if you: have or have ever had stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach. Have breathing difficulties. Are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers. Suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems. Suffer from chronic constipation. Are taking other NSAID pain killers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg daily. Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Are under 12 years old
• Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking the tablets if you. Have asthma, liver, kidney, heart or bowel problems. Suffer from a thyroid disorder. Have a head injury. Have low blood pressure. Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
• Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
• Store below 25°C in a dry place
How to use
1. In adults and children 12 years and over, the dose of Nurofen Plus is 1 or 2 tablets every 4 - 6 hours. You should not take more than 6 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen, Codeine Phosphate
Inactive ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Starch Pregelatinised, Hypromellose, Opaspray White M-1-17111 B, Talc.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here