- Relief of bloodshot eyes
- Fast and effective
- Easy to use
Relieves redness in the eyes.
Optrex red eyes eye drops provide temporary relief of redness and blood shot eyes. Dusty, smoky atmospheres, eye strain and chlorine in swimming pools can make the eyes red and irritated. Optrex bloodshot eye drops relive redness caused by these minor eye irritations.
Features of Optrex red eye drops
- Relieve redness of the eyes
- Ideal for redness caused by dust or chlorine
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C. Do not freeze
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Non-stop use for too long may increase redness of the eye
- Stop using and talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you have: eye pain, changes in vision or increased redness. No improvement after 24 hours
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses
- Do not use if you suffer from eye disease (eg glaucoma), or have had eye surgery
- Consult your pharmacist before use if you are taking any medicines
- Consult your pharmacist if you are receiving treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years: Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye.
Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
IngredientsContains Active Ingredients Hamamelis Virginiana (Distilled Witch Hazel BPC 12.5% v/v) and Naphazoline Hydrochloride PhEur 0.01% w/v.
Also contains Purified Water, Boric Acid, Glycerin, Disodium Edetate, Borax and Benzalkonium Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here