- One-mode electric toothbrush
- Oscillates, rotates and pulsates
- 100% more plague removal
Dentist-inspired round head toothbrush with superior oscillating and pulsating technology.
Oral-B power handle 600 cross action original toothbrush has been designed by dentists to deliver a superior cleaning due to its round head design. The round head contours to each tooth allowing for a compete clean of your teeth and gums. This model of Oral-B tooth brush comes with a built in 2-minute timer, which is the minimum brushing time that dentists and hygienists recommend.
The professionally inspired design of the cross-action toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. With its ultra-thin bristles, you are sure to give your teeth the perfect clean whilst still being extra gentle on your gums.
Features of Oral-B power handle 600 cross action original
- Built in 2-minute timer
- Round head toothbrush for a superior clean
- Seven days of brushing with one charge
- Designed by dentists
- 16-degree cleaning angle
- Gently whitens your teeth
- 1x Oral-B power handle 600 cross action original
- 1x Toothbrush head
- 1x UK two pin plug
- Adults and children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Read packaging carefully before use
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here