- Loosens chesty coughs
- Clears blocked nose and sinuses
- Soothes the chest area
Relieves symptoms of a chest cough with congestion.
Robitussin works to loosen and thin mucus or phlegm associated with a chesty cough, the oral solutions makes it easier to cough these up. Robitussin full strength chesty cough with congestion also relieves nasal and sinus congestion while soothing the chest area.
A chesty cough can cause you to produce thick and sticky mucus or phlegm, you may also experience tightness in the chest as well as a blocked nose and/or sinuses. Sugar free and non-drowsy, Robitussin full strength chesty cough with congestion it's recommended that you take a dose four times per day. By using Robitussin in this way, the active ingredients can help your body to be more effective at fighting your cough all day long.
Features of Robitussin full strength chesty cough with congestion 100ml
- Sugar free oral solution
- Loosens mucus and chesty coughs
- Clears blocked nose and sinuses
- Suitable for the whole family
- Children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking this medicine if you are taking any other medicines
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Do not use if cap seal is broken when purchased
- Please read enclosed leaflet before use
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Store below 25°C.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: One 10ml measure up to four times daily.
IngredientsEach 5ml Dose contains: Guaifenesin Ph Eur 100 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride BP 30mg,Maltitol, Sorbitol, Glycerol, Sodium Cyclamate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Benzoate E211, Disodium Edetate, Amaranth E123, Caramel E150, Ethanol (96%) BP 2.5 v/v.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here