- For mild fungal nail infections
- Clinically proven
- Weekly application
Complete fungal nail treatment kit for mild infections.
Schollmed fungal nail treatment helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence of fungal nail and is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions and is clinically proven to kill nail fungus and only a weekly application is needed.
Treatment should be continued without interruption until the nail is regenerated and the affected areas are finally cured. The required frequency and duration of treatment depends essentially on intensity and localisation of the infection. In general, it is six months (finger nails) and nine to twelve months (toe nails). A review of the treatment is recommended at intervals of approximately three months.
Features of Schollmed fungal nail complete treatment kit
- Treats mild fungal nail infections
- Clinically proven
- Complete kit with swabs and nail files
- Prevents the spread of infections to healthly nails
- Weekly application
- 1 x Medicated nail lacquer 2.5ml
- 30 x Cleansing swabs
- 10 x Reusable applicators
- 30 x Nails Files
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you have any allergies to the active ingredients
- Single person use
- Nail files are non-reusable
- if symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
Adults and elderly
The nail lacquer should be applied to the affected finger or toe nails once weekly. The patient should apply the nail lacquer as follows;
- Before the first application of Schollmed once weekly fungal nail treatment 5%w/v medicated nail lacquer, it is essential that the affected areas of nail (particularly the nail surfaces) should be filed down as thoroughly as possible using the nail file supplied.
- The surface of the nail should then be cleansed and degreased using an alcohol cleaning pad. Before repeat application of Schollmed.
- The affected nails should be filed down again as required, following cleansing to remove any remaining lacquer. Caution: Nail files used for affected nails must not be used for healthy nails.
- With one of the reusable applicators supplied, apply the nail lacquer to the entire surface of the affected nail/s and allow it to dry. (For each nail to be treated, dip the applicator into the nail lacquer without wiping off any of the lacquer on the bottle neck).
- After use, clean the applicator with the same cleaning pad used before for nail cleaning.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and out of reach and sight of children.
5% w/v Amorolfine in the form of Hydrochloride
Eudragit RL 100, Triacetin, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Ethanol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here