- Aids sleep
- Increases depth of sleep
- Decreases time it takes to fall asleep
Sominex is a nighttime sleep aid to relieve occasional sleeplessness.
Sominex is for those occasions when you cannot get to sleep because your natural routine is disturbed. For temporary (short-term) relief only.
Features of Sominex one a night sleep aid 8 tablets
- Aids the relief of temporary sleep problems
- Active ingredient promethazine
- Helps if you're struggling to fall asleep
- 8 tablets
- Children over 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the information leaflet inside before taking these tablets
- Do not give to children under 16 years of age unless your doctor tells you to
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- If before first use you find the blister strip is damaged, do not use return the pack to the address below
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Adults, the elderly and children aged over 16 years and over: Take one tablet at bed-time.
It may be taken up to one hour after going to bed when sleep is difficult to achieve. The tablets should be swallowed with water.
IngredientsEach Tablet contains Promethazine Hydrochloride Ph. Eur. 20mg
Also contains Lactose
Carbohydrate Content 0.3g per Tablet
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here